The programmatic advertising market was valued at USD 136.74 billion (globally) in 2021, according to a research report published in April 2022 by Azoth Analytics. Programmatic advertising has evolved into a dynamic marketing channel for marketers and advertising agencies. One of the essential benefits of programmatic advertising is that it allows companies to adapt advertisements to their client’s individual goals.
The increasing growth of the smartphone market and the increasing digitalization of the industry are both contributing to the expansion of the programmatic advertising platform market. Additionally, programmatic advertising is a fantastic way for mobile app developers to make a profit. Programmatic advertising has evolved into an exceptionally successful marketing tool and a dynamic marketing channel for a range of businesses and advertising agencies. One of the most notable benefits of programmatic advertising is that it allows companies to tailor advertisements more precisely to the demands of their customers.
The global programmatic advertising market has been analyzed and split by value in the research study titled Global Programmatic Advertising Market (USD Billion). For the years 2017 to 2027, the report examined the programmatic market by Auction Type: Open Auction, Automated Guaranteed, Invitation-only, Unreserved Fixed-Rate; Display Type: App, Web; Region Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA; and Country: US, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea.
The market is divided into Open Auction, Automated Guaranteed, Invitation-only, and Unreserved Fixed-rate auction types. Because the investment in the Programmatic Advertising Market is expanding, the Open Auction sector is likely to develop at a faster CAGR throughout the forecast period.
In 2021, the Americas were expected to have the largest share of the worldwide programmatic advertising market. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market during the projection period. Furthermore, the region’s market progress is fueled by expanding infrastructure, extensive smartphone usage, and global corporate expansion. Growing urbanization and demand for internet shopping in Asia Pacific’s developing nations have also aided the region’s market expansion.
- The report examines the value of the programmatic advertising market (USD Billion)
- The report examines the market for programmatic advertising by auction type (Open Auction, Automated Guaranteed, Invitation-only, Unreserved Fixed-rate)
- The paper examines the market for programmatic advertising by display type (App, Web)
- Countries have been studied in the global programmatic advertising market (US, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea)
- The report’s primary findings have been presented using the SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis frameworks. The market’s attractiveness has also been provided by area, auction type, and display kind.
- In addition, the research examines the industry’s significant opportunities, trends, drivers, and obstacles.
- Competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development are all covered in this research.
- The report examines the programmatic advertising market from 2017 to 2021 and forecasts the market from 2022 to 2027.
The following companies are among those examined in the report:
- ECHO Marketing, Inc.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Roku Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd.
The Primary Audience:
- Publishers and Advertisers in the Programmatic Advertising Market
- Advisory and Consulting Firms
- Corporations, both financial and non-financial, retailers, and others
- Policymakers and the Government
- Regulatory Agencies
To learn more on how to access this report, visit here.